cjr181

now playing tracks overlay

Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:22 am

I just noticed the following glitch on the now playing tracks overlay in modern UI:

If I add a playlist or add an album or two (from the browse overlay), the music starts playing which I presume is default and appropriate behavior, and the "now playing tracks" (which I instead label "queue") overlay displays appropriate values of "xx Tracks" and "Page x of y". However, if I then browse the albums and add another album and then go to the "now playing tracks" overlay, the "xx Tracks" and "Page x of y" labels will not change UNTIL I click on one of the arrows at the top right to advance to the next page. Once I move to the next page, the bottom labels will update to the appropriate values. This caused some confusion initially because when the values didn't change, I thought that the "add album" function was not working properly.

Anyone else notice this? I've downloaded the latest version of modern from the updater.

Thanks for your help

AllonisDave
Founder
Founder

Re: now playing tracks overlay

Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:42 pm

Just an oversight on my part. The command also needs a Browse~Current added to it so that it forces a browser refresh when the songs get added. I'll correct this in the master.

Return to “myMusic”