pete_auto
Intermediate
Intermediate

Sample Android and iPad Scenes Not Installing

Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:04 pm

The "guidelines" in the "MyDesigner Useage" installation document say that new sample scenes will get created under \HTML\Android and \JTML\iPad project folders. I don't see these sample projects created (although all my older projects did get migrated over to the HTML folder from MLServer4).

Also, step 5 in the "MyDesigner Useage" installation document says "Optionally, install the sample background images collection from the Allonis myInstaller". Where in the myInstaller are these background images? I don't see them listed - unless I am missing something.

Thanks is advance.

pete_auto
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Sample Android and iPad Scenes Not Installing

Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:20 am

Any suggestions? Dave(s)?

DavidL
Founder
Founder

Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:41 am

Hi Pete,
Thanx for reading the documentation!
And thanx for catching some old info in them.
I have updated the doc for those two sections.

AllonisDave
Founder
Founder

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:13 am

Yes old documentation. The sample apps will install into folders called myUI.Tablets.Sample and myUI.Phones.Sample. The tablet app should work on any iOS or Android tablet in landscape mode. The app will automatically scale to fit the screen. Same for the sample phone app. It was designed for an iPhone 6+ but will work on any iOS or Android phone in portrait mode scaling to fit as necessary.

The sample background images installed was pulled because the images were dated and it is far easier to find really nice backgrounds using a Google image search.

Return to “Installation”