My rig has been humming happily along for some time now but today I ran into a problem with my HVAC. The climate variables suddenly quit changing when the thermostat.
So I checked the driver log - the driver seems to be polling the RCS unit and the RCD unit is responding with the correct status of the thermostat. Here are a couple example lines:
12/8/2018 2:36:21 PM SendCommand TX: climate1|A=1 R=1
12/8/2018 2:36:21 PM ProcessResponse RX>>> <<A=00 O=1 Z=1 T=71 SP=71 SPH=71 SPC=78 M=H FM=0 >>
However, the data does not seem to be "getting into" (if that's the right way to say it) the driver. See screen shot below:
The only thing I have tried so far is to update the driver in MyInstaller - no improvement.