AllonisDave
Founder
Founder

Re: Russound RIO Driver Released

Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:38 pm

I don't think there is much more I can do for the RIO protocol. All that noise you see is the RIO telling the driver that things are changing. I've calmed it down to only the items that are changing but there is still a lot of noise in that traffic. For the time being I think RNet is the way to go and hopefully the RIO protocol will see an update sooner than later.

AllonisDave
Founder
Founder

Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:16 pm

Russound has announced a firmware upgrade for all the C series devices which includes a bunch of RIO protocol changes. When someone with a C3 or C5 upgrades the firmware I'll have to spend some time on the system updating the RIO version of the driver to make it compatible.

brettcp

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:22 pm

CinemarDave wrote:Russound has announced a firmware upgrade for all the C series devices which includes a bunch of RIO protocol changes. When someone with a C3 or C5 upgrades the firmware I'll have to spend some time on the system updating the RIO version of the driver to make it compatible.
I updated my MCA-C3 to release 7 yesterday.. I'd be happy to be your guinea pig as I'd really like to get my keypad control working.

AllonisDave
Founder
Founder

Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Yes, with the new firmware we should see if we are getting more information with the keypad key presses. There was very little to go on in the old logs.

Return to “MLServer 4 Device Drivers”