Okay, I just got my new Geovision setup working. I have a 4 camera system using a GV-650 card on Geovision version 8.3 This is what I have done so far:
1. All webservers are configured, and I can log in via remote pc or iphone and see all feeds.
2. I have installed the Multiview software on the client pc I am trying to view these camera feeds in Mainlobby. Multiview is working perfect.
3. I installed the MLIPCamera Family Plugin 3.0.675 on the server, as well as the MLIP Camera Geovision driver. (it says it is version 0.0.0.0)
4. I set up my 4 cameras in the plugin, all pointed to 192.168.1.105 (my Geovision PC). I specified each type as a Geovision 8300 Camera. (This seemed to be the logical choice for version 8.3)
5. I installed the Geovision Cinemar components on the client pc, including library 24.
6. I created a new scene, and added all 4 types of buttons from Library 24. I tried MLGVWindow8300 first, but copied my settings to all 4 window types just in case.
7. This is where I get the: File Not Found "livex_~1.ocx" over and over again.
8. The other fixes for this on the forum don't seem to work, as I don't have copies of these older versions. (8120, 8220, etc.)
9. I have tried this on 3 different computers with the same result.
Mario, or anyone else, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.