I've had this happen also. The plugin is buggy. I had a problem once with adding a stock into the list when the original list had a deletion, ie. the stock numbering was no longer sequential. I originally had 8 stocks, numbered 001 through 008. I deleted 003. When I tried to add a new stock, the plugin numbered the new stock as 008. So the final numbering in the list had two 008's and no 003. This caused the "Hange" server variable entry.
I tried deleting and re-entering stocks, re-installing the plugin. No luck. I guess the database gets corrupted. I think the stocks database is part of the MLServer database ... since I didn't find an mdb files related to stocks. The MLServer mdb file seems to be password protected. Since I don't have the password to edit the database, I was stuck.
My solution was to DELETE ALL STOCK ENTRIES from the plugin, restart MLServer, and re-enter my stocks again to get the numbering order correct. Since I only had 8 entries, it wasn't a big deal.
You might try this approach if you don't have a lot of stocks.
If it ain't broke ... don't fix it!